His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, April 17, 2009

Developments

A few nights ago, I found a local management job for a hotel, so I submitted Shannon's resume and cover letter yesterday. Shannon also checked online for his unemployment and it says he will be receiving it!

Yesterday I received a call from one of our creditors. To make a long story short, I ended up hanging up on him, he kept questioning me for more personal information and asking me why I haven't paid them. Anyway, I ended up hunging up on him and he ended up calling back at least 7 times. My husband ended up answering one of the times and the guy wouldn't identify himself. When he called back again, my MIL answered and the guy asked if she was MY MOTHER!!! WTF?! He called about 5 more times and finally left a message without leaving his name or business, pretty much trying to smack talk me. The dumbshit got my birthday wrong. If you are going to talk smack, at least get my info right. Shannon looked up the laws on creditors and harassment and he broke at least 3 of the 6 rules they are supposed to follow. We have 2 recordings of him NOT identifying himself and of this harassment. Also, there were 4 adults in the same room while he called us back those 7 times. Anyway, Shannon can't wait for him to call back because he's going to tell him about the laws that he broke and to stop calling us.

Shannon finally agreed to filing for bankruptcy! I really think this creditor harassing us made him realize that we need to. I've been wanting to file for some time now. I just want a fresh start. I emailed 2 local lawyers, and one of them already replied back!

UPDATE:

We have an appointment scheduled with the bankruptcy attorney in two weeks. I am looking forward to getting this process going.

No comments:

Post a Comment