His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shopping and Pizza

My mother-in-law and I went to the mall today. I got my haircut...finally! It's been about a year and a half since I've had my haircut. My hair was down to my elbows! I was so annoyed with my long hair and hated combing through it after a shower. Just glad to have it short again! The hairdresser used a flat iron to curl my hair, which I didn't know you could use (I always assumed you had to use a curling iron).

We shopped at JC Penney's, Sears, and Belk. I ended up buying 2 pairs of jeans that were on sale. I tried looking for tops, but they were all more than I wanted to spend. I have more of a Mervyn's, Target, Walmart, or Kmart type of budget.

On our way home, we decided to get pizza! It was so good. Kyle had a few pieces too.

Shannon finally received a call back from the unemployment office. They are going to send him another card. They claimed it was sent out on April 6th, which we never received. He already has 4 weeks worth of pay on the card.

The "really rude creditor" is still harassing us. He left another voicemail today, and he didn't identify himself! LOL I can't wait until we officially file for bankruptcy, then he will have to STOP calling. I wish I knew how to record his voicemail and put it on the internet. They are hilarious. He actually sounds like an abusive/obsessive type of person. He sounds like a guy who would be verbally abusive to his wife or girlfriend, just by the way his voicemail sounds. He is pretty much demanding that we call him back.


I am still waiting on our package from the Post Office. I checked the status of our package ad it somehow ended up in Charlotte! They called us 3 days ago to say they can't find it. I waited 2 days before contacting them again via the web and they called us today. I have to call them back tomorrow. In the meantime, I already re-ordered the same product from another website. I wish I had purchased it from the second website, they didn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping and they shipped my order within 24 hours! Plus, I was able to pay by Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment