His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hoping it will stick!

Shannon said he wants to try to quit smoking due to the tax hike increase in cigarette prices. I am really hoping he means it because (I think) smoking is unhealthy, it stinks, it's costly, and I DISLIKE IT! =o)

I suggested we try a homeopathic method to quit. He's tried the gum, the patches, the lozenges, and quitting cold turkey. Tonight I found a homeopathic medicine that helps with quitting smoking ~ from the cravings, nervousness, and anxiety & irritability! It took me awhile to find the right product, after that, I did some price comparisons. I ended up ordering it tonight! Can't wait to get it so we can get Shannon started!




One of the biggest issues with Shannon when he tries to quit is he gets really irritable! It's like living with a woman on PMS! I always try to stay out of his way, because he's easily annoyed and is not himself.

I am convinced that homeopathic medicines and treatments work! I have been using 2 types of medicines and they have both helped me. We don't have health insurance to go to a doctor to get a prescription. Plus, we'd have to pay for the prescription! It would be so expensive to go that route.

1 comment:

  1. He can do it. My SO & I both did it cold turkey.

    He did it about a year ahead of me, and he had smoked twice as much!

    ReplyDelete