His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, April 5, 2009

To CNA or not to CNA

That is the question...

I've been thinking about taking a CNA (certified nursing aide, certified nursing assistant) course for awhile now. There are a few nurses here in North Carolina that offer "fast track courses" that are a few days long to a few weeks long.

There is also a school offering a course that is 3 weeks long. They offer morning, evening, or weekend courses and it's only $250 to $300 to take the course. I am favoring this school because they offer job search, resume help, and references.

Since I am job hunting (for my husband), I see a lot of job ads for CNAs. Plus I have read a few news articles that are saying that the health care industry is safe during the recession.

I told Shannon about this school last month and just saw that they are offering another course starting later this month. He supports me in whatever I decide to do. He is also aware that the health care industry is a good industry to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment