His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, April 24, 2009

Roasting Hot

The weather feels really hot today! I feel like I am roasting when I am outside. We've been limiting Kyle's time outside and making sure he drinks water when he does come in.

Tomorrow is Earth Day/Arbor Day at the park! I am excited and really looking forward to going! I hope they have plenty of activities and animals to see.

Shannon received a call from the college. He is officially enrolled!! Classes start next month, so he should receive more information before then.

I called the Post Office regarding our package, and they said they found it and it will be delivered today! I hope the homeopathic medicine will help Shannon quit smoking and help with the withdrawl process! It is NOT fun when he stops! LOL It's like being around a woman with PMS, or even like walking on eggshells the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment