His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Say Ahhh!

Kyle loves playing with flashlights, especially a mini maglite flashlight. Tonight his Dad taught him how to say "ahhh." You have to hold the light towards your mouth and say "ahhh" and then point the light to Kyle's mouth and he'll say "ahhh." LOL

I found a preschool taught through a church that is close by. They had a sign with their website, so I looked them up. I emailed the director asking if they have any openings for a 3 year old. I need to call her this week. I've been talking to Shannon about wanting to enroll Kyle in preschool. I need to talk to the director for more information, but I am leaning towards enrolling Kyle there. Kyle could meet other kids his age and have lots of fun playing and learning. I also like this place because it's really affordable as well!

My in-laws have a busy day tomorrow. They have to take their dog to the vet for an operation, they also have to take their truck in to get it reupholstered, then they need to pick up their seat cushion that is getting re-stuffed. Lastly, they are having their new refrigerator delivered!

Kyle's hair is growing so long and Shannon wants to shave it. We may do that on Tuesday, since it's supposed to rain on Monday.

Since Earth Day is this week, I wanted to see if there was a local event we could go to and found one! It's next Saturday at the park and free to attend. It looks like there will be lots of family friendly activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment