His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, June 1, 2009

Body Spray Miracle?


I have some lavender and chamomile body spray that I bought a few months ago from Avon. I originally bought it for Shannon because he was having trouble falling asleep. I was going to have him use it, to spray around the room to help him relax and wind down. He never got around to using it! LOL

I started using this two nights ago for Kyle. I spray it all around the room and on the bedding. It really seems to calm him down and he falls asleep soon after! So far it's been working, so I have no complaints and so glad that I bought it!

2 comments:

  1. Yes the product does work. I use it for my kids along with the wash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I tried the spray! I am going to keep using it as part of our bedtime routine.

    ReplyDelete