His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just in time

Kyle woke up around 8:01 AM, which also happened to wake me up. I had to quickly wake Shannon up for his 8:30 AM appointment for the car. It took about 5 or 6 hours for the car to get fixed, thankfully Shannon got a ride home from his dad. I am anxious to hear how much more efficient our car will be, since it got a well needed tune up. We've had our car for 7 years, they said they are taking care of the 30,000 and 60,000 mile tune up!

He also has to pick up his dry cleaning and get a hair cut. Then he's stopping off at Walmart for a few things.

I woke up feeling a little sick. Shannon said he's also not feeling well. Kyle still isn't 100% himself, but it hasn't slowed him down one bit. I am not sure what we have, I just hope we get better soon!

Shannon's interview is tomorrow afternoon at 5 PM. The hotel is about 2 1/2 hours away, so he's leaving early just in case. While he is gone, I plan on cleaning the bathroom and making sure we have our paperwork ready for the bankruptcy attorney appointment on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. It is something going around. My kids was sick for the past two days

    ReplyDelete