His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, June 1, 2009

New toys

My MIL and I went shopping today. First, we went to Kmart and she bought him an adjustable basketball hoop and two puzzles made of wood. The puzzles are the wooden ones (like the one below). The ones we bought have animals, planes, helicopters, etc.


Here is what his basketball hoop looks like ~




I also bought Kyle some sunscreen because he spends so much time outside. It's made for babies and great for sensitive skin. I bought a few other things that I needed as well.

Then we went to Walmart and I picked up some food that we needed! My MIL went to go look at bedding, she wanted to check out the new line of bedding called Canopy that they are now carrying. I have seen the commercials and it sounds like their products are made of high quality materials! While I was putting the groceries in the trunk, this lady pulls up right next to me and rolls down her window. At first it scared me, I am always aware of my surroundings. I took a step back because I wasn't sure what she was going to do. Then she says, "Hi, how are you?" She pulls out an Avon catalog and hands it to me. LOL I asked her for another one for my MIL and she gave me one. I don't have any plans to buy anything from Avon at the moment.

When we got home, I checked the mail and I received the samples from Monet Minerals! Instead of receiving 5, she sent me 6! I can't wait to play with the colors more. I did play with a few of the colors this evening, but I am looking forward to experimenting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment