His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, June 22, 2009

A lot done!

Our cable is working again. The tech guy came out and had to reset everything. I am just glad to have a working TV, just in time for The Bachelorette tonight! Jon & Kate Plus 8 is also on tonight, but my MIL is recording it and I could also watch it tomorrow if need be. I am going to watch the new episode because there is supposed to be a "big announcement" and everyone is predicting that they are going to announce a divorce! Update: People is reporting that they DID file for divorce!

I scheduled an appointment with a pediatrician for Kyle! His appointment is this Thursday in the afternoon, which is perfect. I always aim for afternoon time appointments. Trying to wake Shannon up before 12 PM is like trying to teach a pig to fly.

My MIL and I went grocery shopping today! She bought all kinds of fruits and some veggies. It's nice to have food again.

When Shannon took our car in to get repaired, they broke our gas flap door. It looks like they tried to open it on the wrong side and ended up pushing it in and breaking it! Imagine trying to open a door where the hinges are and forcing it in...that's what they did. Anyway, since Shannon never got around to calling them about it to see if they would fix it, I went to their website and filled out the "contact us" form. They called us today and Shannon explained it further to them. They are going to fix it for us.

The issues with Shannon's unemployment are crazy! They basically reversed the original ruling, so now he is no longer on unemployment. He just filed the appeal to that ruling! Hopefully they take a closer look at Shannon's side of the situtation. Shannon had me read through it and check it for errors, which was fun. I found a few of them too! He said he was "drunk" when he was writing it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment