His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, June 15, 2009

Not just a regular cold

My FIL ended up going to the Urgent Care yesterday because he was feeling worse. A few days ago, he was feeling better for about 24 hours, so that is weird to go back to feeling sick!

Kyle vomited yesterday after dinner, I figured it was because he ate a little too much. He fell asleep pretty early last night around 8 PM. He then woke up around 10:45 PM and started coughing and vomited again. I gave him a dose of children's pain reliever. This morning, he's been coughing here and there and from what I can tell, his throat is sore.

My FIL ended up being diagnosed with pneumonia! Here is the information that I found. Of course, I am worried that Kyle may have it, so we're both paying attention to his symptoms.

1 comment: