His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Still waiting

I am still waiting for my new battery pack and cord for my laptop to get here. I checked my husband's email and they sent another email saying that the battery pack was out of stock. They will get a new shipment on Monday or sooner and our order could be sent soon. In other words, in Toshiba land, "overnight shipping" means a week and a half wait or longer. I just want my laptop back! I am so tired of having to share a computer.

Kyle's doctor's office never called back with the info regarding the speech therapy. I don't know if they forgot or they never heard back from the office. In any case, I am going to call Head Start on Monday to see if we can get Kyle enrolled in preschool and/or speech therapy through them. I am SURE we qualify for Head Start considering we have no income and Kyle is on Medicaid.

1 comment:

  1. DO you guys have a Health department in your area? There is a program at the health department called Infant and toddler program. They have several services that they can offer Kyle

    ReplyDelete