His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kinda back to basics

This weekend is turning into slowest weekend, at least that is what I am guessing. My laptop decided to stop working a few days ago. We're not sure if it's the battery or the plug/cord.

Then this morning, the cable isn't working. My in-laws have D*rectTV and for some reason it's still searching for a signal. When Shannon and I had D*sh Network, our cable would go out when there was snow on the satellite dish. Anyway, the TVs have been out for the majority of the day.

Since I've been using my husband's computer, I somehow downloaded a dang virus. I have tried the anti-malware several times but it won't remove the viruses. It is so frustrating because I keep getting pop-ups about scanning my computer and asking me if I want to purchase the anti-virus program!

Shannon had his interview this past Wednesday, I asked him to send them a "thank you" email. Since he still hadn't sent it, I decided to! I found a few examples of thank you letters and used some of those to create my own. I had to send two emails because he interviewed with the owner of the company and the General Manager of the property. Let's hope they haven't hired for the position yet! I figure in this economy, he has to find a way to "stand out" from all the rest of the candidates! I did create two different thank you letters, just in case they compared notes! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Your weeekend is not the only slow one. LOL It have be raining here for the past 3 days. This give me time to work on my pillows, quilts and needle points. :)

    ReplyDelete