His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quiet Days

This past weekend has been pretty quiet. My FIL is still feeling sick and my MIL started feeling sick as well. Kyle shows signs of being sick here and there. Just this morning, I had to give him some homeopathic cough medicine. Other than that, he seems to be his normal self. Shannon and I haven't gotten sick...yet.

Shannon is (finally) getting the car fixed, the car really needs it too, he's put this off way too long! He has his interview on Wednesday, I can't wait for Wednesday to get here. I am amazed that this job called back really fast, hopefully that's a good sign and they really need to hire fast.

I found some children's vitamins that have DHA in them, hopefully Kyle will like these. I tried another brand and he didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment