His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Soy What!

My MIL wanted to go "downtown" to pick up some picture frames and I ended up going with her. She saw a candle at the store and said we should pick up some soy candles on the way home! She knew just the place. She gets all of her soy candles there.

After getting the frames, we went to an antique/other knick knacks store. They happen to sell soy candles and they had a candle display with a 50% off sign! I ended up getting 4 candles, 3 - 4.5 oz candles and 1 - 16 oz candle. They are heavily scented, which I love! I currently have one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom!

I plan on getting a soy candle making starter kit! I can't wait to try to make candles myself! It doesn't sound too difficult. It will end up saving me money in the end, since I love soy candles so much.

3 comments:

  1. I post my pictures of my candles sometime next week. They are really easy to make. :) I even got books from the library on how to make candles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am going to post pictures of my pillows too. I am doing needle point now and learning how to crochet.

    ReplyDelete