His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, June 5, 2009

More Rain

It rained last night and some counties even had "flash flood" warnings. It's been raining on and off today as well. The rain is a nice break from the heat and humidity.

I received my Tupperware shake mixer from the ebay seller and even left feedback soon after I opened my package. The seller didn't leave feedback for me in return, so I sent her a message and she responded within 10 minutes! But apparently this is common, sellers don't even bother to leave feedback! Weird. Then again, I am not privvy to ebay.

I finally watched Kung Fu Panda on cable! LOL It is such a cute movie. It stars the voices of Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan, and Dustin Hoffman. I really liked this movie, Kyle didn't seem that interested in it. Hopefully when he's older, he can sit and watch it. For now, he has a short attention span and loves to do a lot of things and be all over the place!


No comments:

Post a Comment