His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It looks to be over


I started watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 in November 2007, I stumbled upon the show on accident while surfing the channels. We never got TLC before, so I never watched it.

I have decided that I am no longer going to watch the show. The kids are adorable and it was nice seeing them grow up, however, Jon and Kate barely interact on the show. They are no longer a family anymore, if they are, they don't even act like it. They are two separate people, who are still married. It's just no fun watching their show anymore.


In addition to everything stated above, they no longer do the interviews on the couch together. They've been doing this show for at least 4 to 5 years now (maybe more) and all of a sudden they no longer have the time to sit together? I believe it was Jon who said that their schedules are so different, that they don't have the time to sit down together. That's a bunch of crock, I don't believe it for one second.

It also seems like every episode, one of them is out of town, so that leaves one parent to watch the kids. This season has a different feel to it, and I am just not enjoying it anymore. I am not getting the same feeling as in previous seasons. They are no longer a family in my eyes. They are staying together for the show, the money, and the perks/freebies.

1 comment:

  1. I never seen the show before Is it a reality show?

    ReplyDelete