His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodies all around

I received my soy protein mix and night night balm today! I am waiting until I receive my Tupperware shake mixer from the ebay seller before I try the soy protein shake. In the meantime, I am still working out and did so today! I felt like I "fell off the wagon" so I am trying to stay on track and keep myself motivated. I am really trying to eat better and not have as much chocolate and junk food, but I do spoil myself a bit. I am trying to be more aware of what I am eating.

I am looking at getting another Turbo Jam workout DVD from amazon.com. I plan on using gift cards to purchase another workout DVD! I have some gift cards that I earned from a site that I use.


Shannon set up the basketball hoop and Kyle is loving it! He's been playing with it whenever he's outside. He's been watching the boy next door play basketball, so it was fitting that my MIL get him his own basketball hoop! She said this was his birthday and Christmas gifts from the last 3 years, which sounds pretty fair to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment