His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fiberglass

Kyle found out that he can get into the crawl spaces on the second floor, they are basically half the size of a closet. My in-laws use theirs to store their things. Anyway, Kyle got into a few of the crawl spaces and he came out all dusty! About 20 minutes later, I noticed that he's scratching and has little red bumps. I thought that he had a rash or the dog licked him and that was causing the itching.

Then Shannon asked if he's allergic to fiberglass. I have no idea and my MIL said that it has little bits of glass shards and it gets on the skin to cause itching. I started itching too and started seeing some bumps.

I had to give Kyle a bath and then I quickly took a shower. I am just glad it wasn't a rash!

No comments:

Post a Comment