His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Pajamas

One of the pajama sets we bought for Kyle yesterday is Disney's Cars themed set. It has a picture of Lightning McQueen and Mater on the shirt and cute pictures of them on the pants. When it was time to get changed for bedtime, I brought the Cars pajamas over to Kyle and showed him and told him it was Cars! His daddy and I made it all exciting and kept saying "wow" and "ooh-ing and ahhh-ing." Kyle recognized the Cars pictures and he reached out for his new pajamas and that's when I said "it's time to get changed!" He ran over to the bedroom and couldn't wait to put them on!

The other set of pajamas are Thomas the Tank Engine and the other is basketball jersey themed.

My MIL's dryer is working again. Apparently it needed to be unplugged for 3 minutes and then turned back on! So, now it works again. I am doing a small load of laundry since I am home!

1 comment: