His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, July 5, 2010

Second day at work

Today was my second day at my new job.  I spent my 4 hour shift doing more computer training.  There is a total of 20 hours of computer training.  I am not even half way done! 

Before my shift and during my break, I did some shopping to look for clothes I could wear for work.  I did see some pants and socks that I wanted to look at further.  I also looked at bras but decided to hold off for now.  I could always get my bras at Walmart.  After my shift, I found 2 pairs of black pants that actually fit.  They are size 4!  I wasn't sure what my size was so I grabbed size 6 first and when those were too big, I went to size 4 and thankfully they fit!  I also bought 3 pairs of black socks.  Apparently, I wear "plus size socks" because I had to buy socks that fit my shoe size.  LOL  I never thought I would wear "plus size" anything!!!

I have to work tomorrow for 4 hours and I am also supposed to find my department manager for my schedule for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment