His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, July 12, 2010

4 hours and 45 mins

Tonight, I worked 4:30pm to 9:15pm shift.  It was very slow and we pretty much stood around for most of the time.  We did help straighten out the clothes and keep our departments clean.  The entire time, I kept thinking about Walmart.  I miss it there so much! 

I feel like I have "baby fever" when I am at Sears.  I work near the baby section where I see strollers, car seats, baby cribs, toddler clothes, and maternity clothes!   Not only that, one of the gals who works there is pregnant and every once in awhile I'll see a pregnant customer!  Surrounded by babies!

I have to work tomorrow at 9:30am until 2pm.  I like that I am off fairly early.  I also like working shifts where I don't have to take a lunch break.  I think it's a waste of time and I'd rather go home early than take a lunch.  I think we're going to Walmart tomorrow to do our grocery shopping since that seems to be the only day we'll have time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment