His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another trip

The other day I told Shannon that I only bought enough food for a week (instead of two).  He said he made the same mistake too!  My MIL and I ended up going to the store today since she needed groceries.  I ended up buying snacks and drinks that I could bring to work and food for the week. 

We bought Subway sandwiches to eat at home.  I bought one for Shannon and one for me. 

Lastly, I found a black top that I could wear for work and it was only $5, I have the same top in 4 other colors.  I still need more pants for work, which I will try to find at Sears.  I will keep checking JC Penney's for work pants.

Shannon said he received an email from one of the places I applied to (for him) and they said they had hired for the position that he (I) applied for but they have another position open.  If he was interested, they asked him to call or email back.  Our plan is to stay where we are until Shannon is done with his college and look into moving once he's accepted to law school.  We plan on moving near to where the law school he is going to attend.  Hopefully there will be a Sears there and I can look into doing a company transfer!  Otherwise, I would be okay with being a stay at home parent again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment