His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Third Day

Today was my third day at work!  I was surprised that I finished my computer training.  There was a whole section that I couldn't do.  I did as much as I could, but I was unable to do most of the section because it was all quizzes. 

I work tomorrow for 4 hours and I chose 1pm to 5pm again.  I will be on the sales floor tomorrow!  Hopefully I'll just be watching a cashier do the job and she can walk me through what she is doing. 

Kyle has a doctor's appointment on Thursday.  We set this appointment in March or April.  He's going to see a behaviorialist.  I think they are going to diagnose him or give him a label, hopefully.  They had us fill out a 6 page survey about Kyle and also wanted his teacher to fill one out too.  I am curious as to what they are going to say.  The doctor's office is about an hour away so we're going to leave early for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment