His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Speech Therapy and Groceries

Kyle had his Speech Therapy Evaluation today!  The Speech Therapist wanted to talk to us for about 15 minutes, just to ask us a few questions about Kyle.  Then she took him for about an hour to play/work with him to get a feel for where she needs to start and build some goals.  Since we had an hour to kill, we decided to leave property to go to Walmart.  I ended up buying the non-groceries things we needed.  I bought Kyle a new pair of shoes in size 10.  He seems to be outgrowing the size 9's (but he can still fit them), and they are worn down.  I also bought 3 tubes of toothpaste since the were on "rollback" for only $1.50 each!  I picked out some new slippers that are really cute and a bath puff for some body wash that I have.

The therapist said he did really good and she's excited to set some goals to work with him!   We set up his Occupational and Speech Therapy for next Tuesday at 10am and 11am. 

We ended up going straight home after his therapy.  Shannon wanted to take a nap.  During that time, I had a chance to work on my computer since it had a virus.  I kept running the only anti-virus program I was able to download and finally the virus is completely gone!  I have no idea where the virus came from or how I got it, I am just glad it's gone and we didn't have to take it in to the shop!

We ended up going to the Walmart that is here in the city we live in.  We bought our groceries as well as some other things.  I bought some hand weights, that I plan on adding to my workouts.  I am excited to use them since I am trying to work on my arm muscles more!

No comments:

Post a Comment