His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July evening

Kyle got his haircut this evening by my MIL.  Kyle sat on the kitchen counter and he was able to see himself in the big mirror on the wall.  Of course, he didn't like it and kept squirming around.  Afterwards, I took him outside to brush the hair off his clothes, face, and neck.  He ended up wanting to run around outside.  He was running around smiling and touching his head!  He loved the weather and I think he realized he hasn't played around outside in weeks.  It was perfect beautiful weather and the sun was still out.  He played with his tricycle for a bit and then we pulled out the hose for him to play with the water.

I am wanting to get my haircut.  Hopefully this week or next I can get it done before or after one of my shifts at work.  I have been thinking about getting highlights again, I haven't had that done in a few years.  I think it will look good for the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment