His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, November 6, 2009

Bits of good news!

We still haven't heard the news we were waiting for but we did receive three bits of good news! First, we found out that Obama signed a bill to extend unemployment benefits! Lucky for us, our state is included.

According to the article: The law provides another 14 weeks of benefits to all out-of-work people who have exhausted their benefits or will do so by the end of the year, estimated at nearly 2 million. Those in states where the jobless rate is 8.5 percent or above get an additional six weeks.

Our second bit of good news is that I received my employee discount card for Walmart today!! This is exciting since it will help us save a bit every time we shop there! Since I am married, Shannon also receives his own discount card to use!


The third bit of good news is that I received a check for $35+ from one of my money making sites! Every little bit helps!

2 comments:

  1. You are right every little bit does sure count! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this discount! LOL I waited 3 long months to receive this card!

    ReplyDelete