His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update on a news story

I just saw an update to a headline of a news story that I wrote a blog about!

Here is the article: La. Justice resigns after interracial wed flap

My favorite quote in the article: "We are better off without him in public service."

~~~> I should post the entire quote: "By resigning ... and ending his embarrassing tenure in office, Justice Bardwell has finally consented to the will of the vast majority of Louisiana citizens and nearly every governmental official in Louisiana ... We are better off without him in public service."

All I have to say is, "it's about damn time." You can quote me on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment