His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The 6th day

Today is my 6th day of working without a day off. I only have a 4 hour shift tonight. I definitely enjoy working in the evenings, it's so much more laid back!

I am off tomorrow. Shannon and I may get my in-law's Christmas gifts. Instead of getting his Dad a camera, his Mom suggested we get him a stereo system that he wants. She was worried about us spending so much on a camera, which ranges from $500 - $1100, depending on what accessories you want to get with it. We can get both of their gifts at BJs. Thankfully I still have my membership card. I asked Shannon if we're going to wrap their gifts and he said we could, which actually means I would be the one to wrap them! I am not sure how I am going to wrap a vacuum box! That should be a challenge! I am not sure how big the stereo is.

I have seen a few little gifts I could get for Kyle and wrap them for Christmas! They have a lot of little gifts out for people to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment