His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two Treats for Myself

I got my haircut after work yesterday! I had about 8 or 9 inches cut off! My hair is now shoulder length. I love how short it is, my long hair was getting on nerves and in my way. Shannon said he likes the length too.

I also had enough gift cards saved up to buy myself something through Amazon! I heard a news story from one of our local news stations about a product called Pro X by Oil of Olay. Our local news station wanted to know if this product worked or not, so they did a story about it. It's nice to know that this product does work. So I found the product on Amazon and "bought" it for $0!

This weekend was busy at work. I am so glad to have the next two days off! I am ready for a break! Last night, I went to bed early. I was off by 4 PM and went to bed around 8:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment