His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I had a full day at work yesterday, I was stuck at work for 9 hours! The day went by pretty fast since it was busy! I have been wearing my Walkfit insoles for the last few days. They seem to be helping my body overall, the only part that hurts are my feet but they don't hurt after I take my shoes off at night. My legs feel stiff while at work, so I try to stretch them out throughout the day.

Shannon did a load of laundry for me yesterday. It does help that he takes care of that part for me. It gives me one less thing to worry about on my days off.

I ended up buying some bath towels that were on clearance. I bought them after I got off of work since I knew they wouldn't fit in my locker. It will be nice to have more than one set of bath towels to use! I also bought two new bras and hair conditioner.

I have another full day today, except I only have an 8 hour day. I hate being away from home for so long.

Every now and then I hear co-workers complaining because we are on a hiring freeze, yet we are short staffed. All that means that we have more hours and they expect us to work harder, yet they don't help us out with hiring more people! I am surprised that they haven't hired seasonal workers since the holidays are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment