His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Almost confusing

Yesterday I went to work a little early so I could do some quick shopping before I started my shift. I needed to buy more feminine products. It's been at least 4 or 5 years since I've had to buy any for myself because I had a ton given to me, plus I received samples here and there. There are so many to choose from! I had coupons for 3 different brands but I ended up getting the Walmart brand just because I am not too picky on the brand name. I also bought some Suave body lotion with a coupon and some chocolate. At checkout, I finally was able to use my discount card!

Shannon did some shopping last night too. When he does, he usually arrives about a half hour before I get off of work to go shopping and then he meets me outside. He bought everything on the list that we needed! I was very proud of him!

Shannon and I have been thinking about getting my in-laws something for Christmas. He knew his Dad wants a brand new camera, his Dad enjoys taking pictures as a hobby. So Shannon had to "fish" for information on what type of camera he wanted. Shannon was able to find out what camera his Dad wants and last night, I figured out what we're going to get his Mom for Christmas! His Mom wants a Dyson vacuum, the same brand we have, she loves the suction power on it. But she wants the lighter version, the "ball" version, since it's easier to maneuver.

I wore my Walkfit insoles last night for my 5 hour shift. My feet did hurt, but the rest of my body wasn't sore. When I took my shoes off, my feet didn't hurt nor are they hurting the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment