His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kyle Approved

The last two days, Kyle has "helped" me choose what to wear for work. I am not sure if you would call it "helped," or rather he insisted on what I should wear! Yesterday, I choose a shirt and pair of pants to wear to work. He quickly pulled the shirt off the bed and pulled me towards the closet. I wasn't sure what he meant so I kept resisting, finally I grabbed another shade of blue shirt and he was okay with that color.

This morning, I chose a pair of pants and top and he didn't like either. I gave him a choice of another pair of pants and another top and he approved both of them!

Last night was pretty busy at work! When I walked in, there were long lines! I didn't get out of there until almost 15 minutes after I was supposed to. The lady that was supposed to relieve me, didn't show up until then!

I also overheard that we are on a "hiring freeze," which is too bad since the holidays are quickly approaching. Hopefully they will hire extra people for the holidays!? The Christmas merchandise is already out on the floor! It's so crazy!

I did find two very local management jobs and applied for both for Shannon. These jobs are both located in a neighboring city that's about 20 minutes away! So, we're hoping he gets a call for either or both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment