His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm SICK Again!

UGH! I am SICK yet again this year! This is the second time I have been sick in ONE year, which is very uncommon for me. I normally get sick but once every other year, if that. I bought some name brand cold medicine for day and night time and it doesn't seem to be helping, but it's only been a short time. I just hope I can sleep tonight. This cold started just like the last one I had about 2 months ago.

This time around, I thought if I bought the "name brand" that it would work! Last time when I got sick, I bought the generic brand of medicine. Shannon also had to take the generic/store brand last time we got sick and he said it really knocked him out and didn't make him feel better. I thought the same thing, but I wasn't sure if it was because of the cold or the medicine.

Or maybe these store bought medicines aren't working that well because my cold/flu is much worse!?

I just hope I get better soon! I have a full work day tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it! I worked tonight and felt "out of it" for most of my shift!

I had a chance to spend most of the day with Kyle. He was very playful and in a good mood. He was very interactive with us and just wanted to play and be silly! I definitely miss spending time with him and hate being away from home for so long!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well.

    It rots being away from your kids during the day.

    That's why I did home day care for several years, then started a home biz.

    ReplyDelete