His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, November 16, 2009

Day off with family

Today was my day off! We had a nice day as a family. We went to BJs, which is about 40 to 45 minutes away in another city. We ended up getting my MIL's vacuum! We found what we planned on getting for my FIL but it doesn't come with an iPod! So Shannon didn't get it. Shannon said he'll think of other things to get for him and keep looking. Since we were there, we walked around the rest of the store. I bought a few more things for my breaks at work. I also bought soap - 16 bars to be exact! That should last us at least a year or two! LOL I also bought liquid hand soap that comes in a foam dispenser for the bathroom! It came with 4 soap dispensers.

Since I had to work so many days in a row, I ended up doing laundry. I had to wash my work shirts and pants. I didn't do any cleaning today except a quick vacuuming. I cleaned the bathroom yesterday before work.

I have to work the next 3 days and then I am off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment