His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gathering supplies

I have been gathering the supplies I need to start making homemade toothpaste! A few weeks ago, I bought 2 of the ingredients online because they were so affordable. I need just one more ingredient but I can find that at the store.

Today, during my lunch break, I bought the containers to use to keep our homemade toothpaste in. I thought about using old toothpaste tubes, but it seems like such a hassle to cut them open and wash them on the inside, etc. So instead, we're using travel size shampoo/conditioner bottles that have the flip top. They were less than a dollar at Walmart. I ended up getting two of them, one blue and one purple. One would be for me to use and the other for Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment