His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Laptop!

I am back online with a new laptop! Today was my day off from work. My laptop screen was destroyed by Kyle yesterday. Unfortunately, Shannon didn't want to go shopping until today for a new laptop! We went to Best Buy and the closest one is in another city about 40 minutes away. I found a laptop that I really liked and it's the same brand as the one I had before. The keyboard is shaped differently so now my hands need to get used to the feel of it. My laptop also has a webcam and mic!

I am currently working on getting all my settings set to my liking. I probably won't have my computer fully set up until later this week. I have to work full days for the next two days!

For Christmas, Shannon ended up getting the e-cigarettes for himself. He's been reading the reviews of users of e-cigarettes so he's wanted to try them. A few days ago, I bought Kyle two pairs of slippers. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to like them. He put them on and took them off. I think he was unsure about them being so soft inside. They are both really cute, one is of Lightning McQueen from Disney's Cars and the other is camouflage. Yesterday, I bought myself new shoes, pants, and zippered hoodie all for work. I can't wait to get my order!

No comments:

Post a Comment