His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Only 5 hours

Yesterday at work I realized that I was exhausted from working so much. I was on my lunch break and I finally had a chance to sit down to breathe and relax. I just really wanted to go home. I was so tired!

We were pretty busy yesterday! I didn't have a chance to breathe until my break and lunch times. It is always good when it's busy but I am in the middle of a 6 day work week, so I guess I am just exhausted!

I only have a 5 hour day tonight. It's a little bit of a relief after the last two days of working so much. When I am home, I don't have the energy to do any cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment