His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Friday

Today was essentially my Friday from work! I have the next two days off! It was a busy day too!

I received my schedule for the week of Thanksgiving. Someone asked me if I had Thanksgiving off and I didn't even realize or notice if I did or not. I am working that day, but that doesn't matter. Also, that week I have 33 hours! That's the most hours I have ever had since starting there. Recently the assistant managers rotated departments, they are now in charge of a different area (Walmart does this every so often). Anyway, if I had 34 hours, that would be considered "full time" under Walmart policy. Since the switch of assistant managers, I have noticed that this new manager gives me more hours! I am not sure if it's because of the holidays or because we are short staffed. Hopefully my work schedule will settle down a bit. I AM getting two days off in a row, which is a nice change!

I was invited by SheSpeaks to try a new toothpaste, so I signed up and just received my full size product of toothpaste to try! It's brand new, here's a commercial for the product:



I was planning on making my homemade toothpaste tomorrow, but now I have a full size toothpaste to try! I will probably still make my own toothpaste and try both!

No comments:

Post a Comment