His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, November 9, 2009

All in a days work

Yesterday was my Saturday from work. I ended up doing two loads of laundry. I didn't really do any cleaning, I just wanted to relax. My body was sore from work. I have been too worried about wearing my WalkFits to work since my feet are still getting used to them. I did wear them once for a 4 hour shift and my feet hurt so bad. I may wear them for another 4 hour shift to see how it goes. I have realized that the pain that I get in my feet and legs is not normal, especially since I have no arches in my feet.

Kyle and I ended up taking a nap yesterday. He and I started feeling tired around the same time. We both crawled into bed and he fell right asleep. I fell asleep soon after. I slept for about an hour and a half or so and Kyle slept a full 2 hours! Thankfully he woke up in a good mood. I gave him a bath after he woke up. He was just fine for the rest of the night.

I did some job searching online for Shannon last night. I checked craigslist again and found a few to apply for. When I checked Shannon's email this morning, he already received a response from one of the jobs I applied for. It's for a management job in Virginia. Then a few hours later, the [same] corporate company emailed him saying they received his email from their HR department. They are looking for a General Manager for a brand new property in Virginia!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the job interview for Virgina. If Shannon gets it and move to Va you won't be too far from me. :)

    ReplyDelete