His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time Change

We haven't noticed the time change and Kyle didn't either. I think it was because we all went to bed pretty early. We put Kyle to bed around 9 PM or so, and Shannon and I both fell asleep too. I wanted to get back up to work more, but I was way too sleepy.

Shannon woke up around 6:45 AM or so and I woke up shortly after that. Kyle woke up at his normal time at around 7:30 PM.

Kyle's been outside since 8:30 AM. He couldn't wait to go! He'll be outside all day today.

It's busy at work today so I've been working here and there, I am also going to train on another platform this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment