His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Go Whoopi!

I have always loved Whoopi Goldberg! She's a great actress and a great role model. She's funny, witty, opinonated, mature, smart, and so much more!


I saw this clip on AOL yesterday and applaud her for speaking out!






I do have to add, I have never liked those type of shows that tell people what they SHOULD be wearing. If they want to BUY my entire wardrobe, then maybe I'll consider wearing what they tell me to, but I don't see them paying for my clothing. I wear what I want to wear! I don't care if "the look" is out of season or style. I wear what I have and what I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment