His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 2, 2009

Allergies and Asthma

I am still taking my medication for asthma as well as my over the counter medicine for my allergies to the cat. I am almost out of both medicines. I have decided to start using the homeopathic remedies again. They seemed to work last time. Plus, we don't have health insurance and I don't want to end up with a $300 doctor bill just to get a prescription for a medication that I need, which would cost another $50 to $100.

So I found a homeopathic remedy to purchase online. I also bought a few other items that I need, and I know Shannon won't want to go shopping or he'll buy the wrong item. About a week ago, I asked him to get me some conditioner for my hair and he picked up shampoo on accident. I also bought conditioner and toothpaste and few other items.

Shannon's going grocery shopping tomorrow with his mom. They (prefer to) only eat organic so I am not sure where she's taking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment