His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Applied at Walmart

I just applied for 3 different types of positions with Walmart online. I don't mind if they don't call, but if they do, that would be even better. I don't mind the idea of going back to work outside of the home.

While we were at Walmart today, my feet started to hurt. LOL It's been awhile since I've had to stand up for long periods of time, especially for a job. I do miss working in retail, and I don't care what type of misconceptions come with that. Jobs are scarce these days. It was sad to hear some employees complain about their work schedules, even though many Americans don't have a job to complain about.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck! And you are right, some people are so ungrateful for what they have. There are people that would love to be in their shoes!

    ReplyDelete