His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Nice Day

Kyle wanted to go outside early today, so I took him out at 10 AM. He and I stayed out there for about an hour. I made lunch for him and then it was back outside.

The weather was nice today, it was a little warm but overcast. It started to cool down after about 2 PM. Kyle played outside for most of the day. He ran around the yard and rode his tricycle up and down the yard. We think he would have so much fun in a power wheels toy! That would be cute.


Shannon spent most of the afternoon digging. He started digging earlier this week. My in-laws are starting a garden and Shannon's doing the digging for them. The soil arrived today. They unloaded it in the middle of the driveway. It's supposed to be a rich mix of soil, so they are going to use that in the gardening bed. Shannon has one hole completely dug out and he started the second one today. His parents want to get everything ready this weekend, so Shannon's been working hard to get it done in time.

I made it a point to go outside as much as I could throughout the day. My asthma has been bothering me so I think the fresh air helps. I know it's the cat and the spring weather. I hate having allergies! LOL I never had allergy problems in Nevada.

I am still job hunting like crazy, applying here and there for Shannon. I also found 2 local jobs as a General Manager and Assistant General Manager for a new hotel being built, so hopefully Shannon will apply for those. He has to fax in his resume.

My plants should be here tomorrow! I can't wait to get them!

We also received a 2 week sample of coffee to try. After the 2 weeks are up, we have to take a survey. The can of coffee is unmarked so we don't even know what company/brand it's from. Shannon will be the tester for this survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment