His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taxes are DONE!

I just finished our taxes and e-filed them! I am glad that is done and over with. I was able to file both state and federal taxes for free since we qualified for their free program (just like last year)! I don't even know or expect to get a refund since it usually goes straight to Shannon's student loan.

I also had to switch our address with our car insurance company and that brought our rate down about $3 per month.

2 comments:

  1. Geez, you make me feel bad. I haven't even sorted through my receipts yet- I'm a bad, bad tax payer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great having them done! I felt behind because I didn't have them done sooner.

    ReplyDelete