His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have decided

I have decided to quit my work at home job. I will let Shannnon know later today of my decision. He supports me in what I want to do.

I will be letting them know at the end of the month. I just don't have the time for this job and all of this mess with their recent changes and everything that I am reading in the forums is pretty bad. It's really opened my eyes! I haven't had the energy to work very much this week. Our internet is slow, which is really preventing me from working. The system is slow on my end, which I have no control over. It's not worth my time if my internet is slowing my pace down.

I am exploring other opportunities and still doing other things. I have applied at other companies and still searching. I am in no hurry to start with another company right away, but it doesn't hurt to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment