His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 20, 2009

New Plants

My plants are here! I nearly ran out of the house to meet the mailman because I was so excited that my plants were here. Shannon had to open the box since it was taped up so tight.

When I took them out of the box, some of the soil spilled out. As I unwrapped them from the newspaper, more soil spilled out. And when I had to remove the tape and bubble wrap from the top of the pots, even more soil came out! It was such a mess!

The plants are cute and healthy. They just need some sunlight and time to adjust with the sun as they have been wrapped up for the last few days.

I quickly cleaned up the mess I made on the kitchen counter and also cleaned the microwave since it also needed cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment