His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Out to Shop

My mother-in-law and I went out today. We stopped at Cracker Barrel and looked around in their gift shop. I have never been there and I didn't expect to see such a big retail area. I thought it was just a restaurant with a little area to shop. They had a lot of cute stuff, as well as old fashioned candy and toys.

We then went to Walmart. She had some clothes to exchange. I ended up buying 2 pairs of jeans for Shannon. They were Wrangler brand only $14.50!! I wanted to buy jeans for myself but ended up not getting them. They had several racks of clothes between $3-$9!!! Shannon really needed new pants since he only has 3 or 4 pairs, and some of the pairs he does have have holes in them.

When we got home, I did more job hunting and applied for another 10 or so jobs.

I didn't get to work as much as I wanted to today, so hopefully tonight it will be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment