His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The sun will come out...Today!

The sun came out today! It's been at least 4 days of rain and overcast/cold weather! Kyle had to stay indoors for the last 4 days as well.

Today, he made up for being indoors for so long. He was outside playing the yard, running up and down. Shannon and I went outside as well and enjoyed the sunny weather. It was a little windy and not too hot. It actually started to get warm in the house. I really liked the fresh air and even walked around the yard for exercise.

Shannon also started digging the garden. He just loosened up the top soil. Hopefully he'll get more digging in this week. Kyle got pretty dirty. He had dirt on his face and clothes. I had to give him a bath tonight. I took a shower and then Shannon showered as well. I also had to do laundry today. Shannon really likes his new jeans, which I am glad I bought. He really needed new pants. We may even get him a few more pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment